Sunday, June 15, 2014

my love for Sundays...

I had a fun Saturday with my family. It was so nice to see their beautiful faces! They left this morning, and I'm proud to say no tears were present. 

Since we were already late to church, Brian and I decided to go antique shopping instead. Of course, I'm the one who bought stuff 😅 a new teacup, a cross stich piece that has flowers and "January" at the bottom, and a ceramic pumpkin for fall. Then we ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Delicious! 

Now, we're lounging around. I'm so thankful God has blessed me with a perfect little family 😊 I just love Sundays.

2 comments:

  1. I am also thankful that God has blessed you and Bri with a perfect little family!!!
    and I have to say that your little baby (Emi) looks just like her daddy 0:)
    also happy for you that you got to visit with your Meema and the girls...
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little family! :o)

    So glad you had a good visit with your family.

    On a completely different note, I just saw this "hide the cat box" idea online and thought you might like to look at it. I know you might not need it right now but maybe later on.
    http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=291147.0#axzz2yDJ4MjmT

    Love you~ Jodi

    ReplyDelete